Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feb 1

Finally! A new theme! The month of February is going to bring pictures of love. I've been thinking a lot about how I wanted to approach this theme. I wasn't sure whether these pictures should be of things that I love, or be examples of actual love, or be pictures of cliché symbols for love. I'm awful at choosing so I figured I should include pictures that fall under all three of those categories. I feel like the variety will give it a little more flavor. For my first "love" picture I decided to go with cliché and snap a shot of love in candy form. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not much of a fan of conversation hearts.. a little too chalky for my liking.. but I can't resist collecting a box of them every year when Valentines Day comes around just because they're so festive. Some of the captions really puzzle me because of how utterly cheesy they are but I suppose thats what they're famous for. I've always wondered if anyone has, in all seriousness, slipped their crush a conversation heart that confesses their love for that person. I'm not into cutsey mushy stuff so if that ever happened to me I honestly think I would gag but lets hope its worked out for the best for those who have used conversation hearts for ice breakers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment