Friday, February 10, 2012

Feb 10

I'm gonna let myself cheat for this picture. Photo creds actually go to Lia for taking the picture but it was such a Kodak moment that I had to slip it in here. This hunk and two beauties are my brother and sisters. My brother was nominated to be in my high school's annual Mr. LN pageant which required him to hop on stage with 11 other junior and senior boys and participate in a Q&A, outfit, and talent competition. Every year I go and leave with sore abs from laughing so much. I came home for the evening to watch my brother strut his stuff and blow his competition to Mars. I was especially excited because my youngest sister, Reagan was helping him out with his talent. The two of them completely memorized and acted out the Perfect Cheer skit from SNL. They killed it. I'm such a sap and had chills the whole time and was so unbelievably proud of them. I couldn't wait to run up to them after the competition and give them a big squeeze and have everyone see that these were my brother and sister. I can't lie and say that the 4 of us get along and feed off of each others company 100% of the time... But we've come a long way. Its weird to see how grown up we are all getting and how much it brings us closer together now that we're all beginning to work our way to the same maturity level (emphasis on "beginning to"). Whether they realize it or not I love them with my whole heart and would do just about anything for each of them. They've managed to put up with me for their whole lives without killing me and that without a doubt screams love. I'm so proud to be one of the fish-eyed Geiger 4. 

If you're looking for a good laugh.. Watch my brother and sister doing their Perfect Cheer on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzd76LmkmPk

1 comment: