Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb 14

Happy very extremely absolutely completely super belated Valentines Day everybody! I hope each of you received buckets of love and chocolates. Even though I'm single, I still enjoy Valentines Day very much. The people who hate on it with a burning passion grind my gears just a little bit. Its a holiday people, and it comes baring hugs, hearts, and limited edition candies! I don't like chocolate but for the sake of the holiday I'll choke down a candy kiss or two. Also, I don't like the color pink but I'll slip a sliver of the color into my wardrobe just for the occasion. I'm a holiday guru and love to be festive. Even though I didn't have a boyfriend, I still received a sweet heart-shaped doily from my best friend reminding me that I'm her gal pal, and two old school Barbie and Justin Bieber valentines (both accompanied with sweet tats). Later I got asked by my friend Carter to go to Sigma Chi for a laid back, last minute date function where I got to spend the rest of the night dancing and drinking champagne with my friends. I really think that if you face things (like being single on V-Day) with a smile and glass-half-full kind of attitude, the universe opens doors and windows for you. Happy very belated Valentines Day! I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment