Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feb 5

I know I've posted about my friends multiple times but how could I not include them during the love theme? Aren't they precious? These guys, plus a few more, are my best friends from home and some of my favorite people in the world. Just looking at this picture puts a big ol' grin on my face and makes me all warm and fuzzy inside thinking about how many memories and good times I have shared with each of them. I love that even though we now lead completely different lives and are apart about 9 months out of the year, we have yet to grow apart. We still crack each other up, get along, and want to hang out with each other.. Despite my weirdness, awful texting skills, and occasional lack of ability to think before I act, they've never left my side. I love them with all my heart and soul and am so thankful to have friends that never fail to make me feel special and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment